Skip To Main Content

Child Nutrition

Need to apply for free/reduced price meals for the 2023-2024 SY?

My School Apps, will be available August 1, 2023.   Use the link below to apply.

Need to pay lunch fee?

My School Bucks, is available allowing parents to make payments to students' school meal accounts and check account balances via the internet and telephone.  This service allows parents to deposit funds directly into their children's school meal account via an on-line transaction, view student account balance and history, receive email notifications for low balances and secure credit card transactions.

Monthly Price Breakdown for the 2023-2024 school year

Updated 23.24 Meal Prices

Area Managers reading recipe

Extra Sales 

Our cafeterias offer a variety of extra sale items, including, bottled water, fruit juice, baked chips, cookies, rice crispy treats, popcorn and several other options. These items are available for an additional charge. Students must have money in their cafeteria account or present cash at the time of service.

Extra Sale Prices for the 2023-2024 school year 


Refund request or transfer of funds

Transfer funds between students - contact our office at (225)391-7335

Need to request a refund? Please fill out form and return to the cafeteria manager or you can mail to P.O. Box 308, Sorrento La 70778

Special Diets

 Federal and State regulations require a completed and current diet prescription form for any type of change or substitution to the student's diet. Meal service to students with special dietary needs is provided at school sites.

The special diet prescription form must be completed by your child's physician or medical authority.  Special diet request will not be processed for your child until we receive the current year form. 

If you are in need of the diet forms please contact your school cafeteria manager or the Child Nutrition Office at


Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. 

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. 

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: 

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or 
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. email: 


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.