Historical Construction Programs
COVID-19 GRANTS MANAGEMENT:
FUTURE DISASTER PREPARATION:
FLOOD RECOVERY WORK:
- FLOOD RESTORATION PICTURES
- DEMOBILIZATION OF TEMPORARY CAMPUS' AT GALVEZ PRIMARY, GALVEZ MIDDLE AND LAKE ELEMENTARY - SCHEDULED TO OCCUR IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. DEMOBILIZATION PROJECTS WILL BE ADVERTISED IN THE OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF THE APSB. BID DOCUMENTS CAN BE FOUND AT BIDSYNC.COM
- RFQ-20 - ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES - DEMOBILIZATION OF TEMPORARY FACILITIES AT VARIOUS SITES
- SEALED BIDS FOR "SETUP OF TEMPORARY MODULAR BLDGS" - Complete - Temporary Campus' are set up and students were relocated back to the flooded school sites in the Feb/March 2017 timeframe. Students/teachers are now using the temporary buildings.
- RFQ-17 ARCHITECTURAL SELECTION FOR FLOOD RECOVERY - Architects have been selected and hired.
- 2016 RECOVERY RFP PM/GRANTS SERVICES- CSRS, a firm with expertise in flood recovery was chosen by the selection committee, approved by the APSB and has been hired. They are working daily towards the restoration of our properties.
2016 BOND INFORMATION:
- RFQ-16 2016 Bond A/E/PM/Other Services Selection Process - Complete
- 2016 Bond Details