Welcome to the Ascension Public Schools high schools page.
Our high school team is led by Director of Secondary Schools Carli Francois and the following instructional supervisors: Karen Buratt, Ronda Matthews, and Traci McCorkle.
Use the links on the right to visit our high school pages. Are you unsure of which high school your child should attend? Use the link below to search by home address.
NEED A TRANSCRIPT?
Students, Parents and Alumni we are excited to have a new, online service where you can request an official high school transcript and send it to the college of your choice with just a few clicks. With Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, education credentials are requested, sent and delivered electronically, securely and confidentially to the college of your choice.
During the process, you'll need:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date
- Student ID number(if currently enrolled)
- Email address
- Please register using your maiden name if applicable
- Processing could take at least 48 hours
Parchment Transcript Fees:
- Transcript Requests - ALL transcripts for current students are FREE if requested at school. Please go to the Student Services Office to complete a request. If you request your transcript through the Parchment site, you will be charged a $5.00 fee.
- All alumni transcript requests must be done via Parchment. Alumni transcripts can no longer be processed at school.
- Transcript Requests = $5.00 ea.
To request a transcript via the Parchment site, click on the link for your high school.